A key objective of setting up business in the UK & Germany is to support large European corporates conducting business in India and globally with our suite of corporate banking products and services.
Loans and Advances
We have appetite for long tenure/short tenure multi-currency exposures and offer origination, structuring and execution of debt transactions at competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options to meet your organisation’s cash flows.
We also arrange and syndicate loans to support your financing requirements for working capital, project and structured finance, refinance existing facilities or mergers and acquisitions.
- Financing Solutions for channel partners-Vendor and Dealers
- Automated “Host-to-Host” processes for handling bulk payment/receipts in Channel financing. Releases bandwidth of Corporates’ Accounts team.
- Allocation of facilities at HQ for utilization in India linked requirements at competitive rates.
We offer a full product suite of trade finance products, including the following:
- Letters of credit – issue, advising, confirmation, assignment, transfer
- Bank Guarantees - One of the banks authorised to conduct government related business in India. Delivery of bank guarantees through our extensive network not only in India but also in Europe, Middle East, South East Asia, North America and Canada
- Import Financing - We offer various import financing solutions in foreign currency including buyers and suppliers credit at competitive rates
- Pre and Post Shipment Financing – We provide pre-shipment and post-shipment finance at competitive rates to help you meet your working capital needs.
- Risk participation – funded and unfunded, through our Trade desk.
- INR conversion services for foreign currency flows to India
- Competitive pricing and online platform for seamless execution
- Ability to handle large flows
- Second largest player in INR market
- Strategic hedging services for balance sheet exposures
- Ability to originate and execute customised hedging solutions
- Largest player in INR derivatives market
- Arranger and underwriter services for liquidity management
- Secondary market services in liquidity management
- Ability to handle large issuances
- Second largest player in debt market