An exciting offer for ICICI Bank UK PLC card holders. Enjoy a Special Set Menu @INR 650 plus taxes
Offer details :
- Offer valid till July 21st, 2017.
- Offer not applicable on blackout dates.
- Offer valid on a table of 3 or more.
- The offer is available to all the Debit card Holders1 and the Travel Card Holders2.
1 Debit Cards are issued to account holders of HomeVantage Current Account. For more information on Debit cards, refer (http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/branch-banking/homevantage-current-account.page)
2 India Rupee Travel Card is issued by ICICI Bank UK PLC
Important Terms and Conditions
- For making the payment, the Cardholder can use a debit or travel card issued by ICICI Bank;
- In case a cardholder uses a debit card issued issued by to make the payment at the Featured Restaurant, the INR equivalent of the amount in GBP will be charged on your debit card. For more information on the exchange rate conversation, please refer to the terms and condition of debit card at (http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/branch-banking/homevantage-current-account.page).
- Alternatively the Cardholder can also use the travel card issued by ICICI Bank for making the payment. Please refer to the travel card terms and conditions which are available at (http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel-card.page).
Please refer the detailed Terms and Conditions provided below.
We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (Registration Number: 223268).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the “Culinary treats - featured restaurants in India” offer being extended by ICICI Bank UK PLC (“ICICI Bank”).
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and not in derogation of the Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, Debit Card Terms and Conditions and Travel Card Terms and Conditions available on our website at www.icicibank.co.uk. If there is any inconsistency between the Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, the Debit Card Terms and Conditions, Travel Card Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
By participating in this offer, a customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended, modified or supplemented at any time by us.
Any changes in the Terms and Conditions will be posted and updated on our website at www.icicibank.co.uk.
- “Card” shall mean an ICICI Bank debit card for a current account maintained with ICICI Bank or a travel cards issued by ICICI Bank on ICICI Bank Ltd.’s behalf.
- "Cardholder" shall mean a person to whom the Card issued.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 22, 2017 to July 22, 2017 during which the Offer can be availed by the Cardholder
- "Offer" shall mean the discount or the reduced rates offered by the Featured Restaurant to Cardholder during the Offer Period, when the Cardholder uses the Card to make the relevant payment at the Featured Restaurant
- "Featured Restaurants" shall mean Spaghetti Kitchen
- “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean ICICI Bank
II. Offer Details
Enjoy a Special Set Menu @INR 650 plus taxes
- Offer valid till July 21, 2017.
- Offer not applicable on blackout dates.
- Offer valid on a table of 3 or more
- Customers cannot club this Offer with any other offer provided by the Featured Restaurant.
III. How to avail the Offer
- This Offer is available to a Cardholder, during the Offer Period.
- To avail the Offer, a Cardholder will need to inform the restaurant staff about the same and make the payment using a Card issued by ICICI Bank.
- An amount equivalent to the transaction amount converted into GBP will be debited from your account you hold with ICICI Bank. The translation rate for such translations will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Debit Card Terms and Conditions. For more information please refer to (http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/branch-banking/homevantage-current-account.page).
- For the transaction carried out using a travel card, an amount equivalent to the transaction amount will be deducted from the balance available in your travel card.
IV. Additional Terms
- The Cardholder acknowledges that this Offer is brought to you by the Featured Restaurant and we are only communicating this Offer on behalf of the Featured Restaurant. We can therefore not guarantee or make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness of the discounts provided under the Offer or the quality of the service provided by the Featured Restaurant.
- All queries or complaints or general communication relating to the Offer including the service provided by the Featured Restaurant, should be addressed to the Featured Restaurants directly.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services provided by the Featured Restaurant under the Offer, must be resolved by the Card Holder with the Featured Restaurants directly.
- Since we are only communicating the Offer to the Cardholder, the Cardholder acknowledges that we shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim that may arise out of use of any goods, services availed by the Card Holders under the Offer offered by the Featured Restaurants.
- We reserve the right to disqualify the Featured Restaurant or a Card Holders from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The Featured Restaurant may modify or discontinue the Offer at any time.
- The Offer is provided by the Featured Restaurant and the Card Holders shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Featured Restaurant in this regard.
- The Offer cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers or special events such as 'Weekend Brunches' or 'Happy Hours', and is also not valid on the blackout dates (Dec 24th, Dec 25th, Dec 31st, Feb 14th, Durga Puja Holidays and Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the Featured Restaurant.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai.
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the Card-holder.