Cost Coffee in India – Get 20% off
- Offer valid till July 14, 2018
- Offer not applicable on blackout dates (Please check “Terms & Conditions” tab for details)
- The bills should be above ₹200 exclusive of taxes
- The discount offer has to be informed to the outlet before bill generation
- The Offer is available to all the Debit card Holders1 and the Travel Card Holders2
Important Terms and Conditions
- For making payment, the customer will need to use the Debit card issued by ICICI Bank UK PLC. It is important to know that for any payment done through your debit card, there is an exchange rate conversion from GBP to INR for the booking amount. For more information on the exchange rate conversation, please refer to the terms and condition of debit card at (http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/branch-banking/homevantage-current-account.page).
- Alternatively the Cardholder can also use the Indian Rupee travel card issued by ICICI Bank UK PLC for making the payment. Please refer to the travel card terms and conditions which are available at (http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel-card.page).
Cost Coffee in India – Get 20% off
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the “Costa Coffee in India offer” being extended by ICICI Bank UK PLC (“ICICI Bank”).
The words “we”, “us” and “our” mean ICICI Bank.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and not in derogation of the Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, Debit Card Terms and Conditions and Travel Card Terms and Conditions available on our website at www.icicibank.co.uk. If there is any inconsistency between the Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, the Debit Card Terms and Conditions, Travel Card Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
By participating in this offer, a customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended, modified or supplemented at any time by us.
Any changes in the Terms and Conditions will be posted and updated on our website at www.icicibank.co.uk.
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Costa Coffee in India,, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer
- “Card shall mean an ICICI Bank debit card for a current account(s) maintained with ICICI Bank or travel cards issued by ICICI Bank on ICICI Bank Ltd.’s behalf.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean the discount provided on products/services of the Featured Restaurants and shall be provided to the Cardholder free of cost.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from January 04, 2018 to July 14, 2018,, both days inclusive
- “Featured Restaurants” shall mean restaurants who have agreed to provide Offer to ICICI Bank Card Holders during the Program Period.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- 20% discount – Minimum bill amount of ₹200 (must be exclusive of taxes)
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase using ICICI Bank debit or travel card during the Offer Period
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Cardholder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Cardholder/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Cardholder/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
III. TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- Offer is not applicable on blackout days (Check below for dates)
IV. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
- The Cardholder acknowledges that this Offer is brought to you solely by Alliance Partner and we are only communicating this Offer on behalf of the Alliance Partner and do not guarantee or make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness of the discounts provided under the Offer or the availability of the Offer.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Featured Restaurants.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the goods/ services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Featured Restaurants directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed by the Card Holder/s under the Offer offered by the Featured Restaurants.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Featured Restaurant/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation.
- The program is sponsored by the Featured Restaurants and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Featured Restaurants in this regard. Offers cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers or special events such as 'Weekend Brunches' or 'Happy Hours', and is also not valid on the blackout dates (24th Dec’2017, 25th Dec’2017, 31st Dec’2017, 14th Feb’2018, Durga Puja Holidays & Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the respective partner.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods/ services by the Featured Restaurants.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on services for which such offers cannot be made available.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai.
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the card holder.