Contact us — ICICI Bank UK PLC
Please feel free to get in touch with us 24/7 if you have a query about our products or services – we'll be happy to help you in any way we can.
Page Sharing Links
If you have a complaint, let us know
At ICICI Bank we strive to make services smooth, streamlined and responsive and our products customer focussed. However, there might be an occasion when you have cause for complaint. If you have a complaint, please inform us.
We aim to resolve your complaint within 24 hours; however there may be occasions where it may take longer. If this happens we will send you a written acknowledgement within 2 working days with details of who will be handling your complaint and how we intend to resolve it. In certain cases this may not be the same person who initially received your complaint but may be best equipped to help you. We will do our best to deal with it within 4 weeks. If we need more time, we will keep you informed every step of the way. A final response will be sent to you within 8 weeks of your original complaint.
Click here to view our complaint volumes.
- Walk in to your nearest ICICI Bank branch and speak to a member of staff
- Telephone Customer Relations on 080 8131 4151* to inform us of your concerns
- Email at email@example.com
- Write to us at :
ICICI Bank UK PLC,
One Thomas More Square,
London E1W 1YN
We will then arrange for the right person to investigate and respond to your concerns.
When you contact us please tell us:
- Your name and account number
- The reason for your complaint
- The product, if applicable, that your complaint refers to
- The name of the person/s that you dealt with
- A suggestion of what you would like the bank to do
- Your address and if you are happy to discuss the issue on the telephone, your day-time number
- When writing to us it would be helpful if you could submit copies of any documentation relevant to your complaint
In the unlikely event that you remain unhappy with our response, or we have not sent you a final response within 8 weeks of the original complaint, you have the right to take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you would like the Financial Ombudsman service to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.
You can find out more about the role of the Ombudsman by asking for the FOS service leaflet at any ICICI bank branch or you can write to: