Frequently asked questions
Here you can quickly find answers to our customers’ most common questions.
- Like to know more about managing one of your accounts?
- Need additional information about a product or service?
- You can call us 24/7 on 080 81 31 41 51 (freephone from UK landlines)
Page Sharing Links
Documents needed for proofs / evidence
If I don’t have an ICICI account, which documents are accepted as proof of withdrawal of funds when I want to transfer money?
You can provide either of the following documents to show the source of your funds:
- A bank statement or mini bank statement from your bank (we don’t accept statements downloaded from the internet or mini statements from ATMs)
- An ATM transaction slip (this must be an original)
Your proof of Identity must be issued by a public authority and include your name, date of birth, nationality, signature and a photograph of you. Your passport and driving licence are two good examples of proof of identity. If you are staying in the UK on a visa, your visa should be valid for at least six months from the date you apply for a HomeVantage Current Account.
Your proof of address must be issued by a recognised authority, bank or utility company (e.g. water, gas, electric or telephone company) and should include your full address. Your proof of address should not be more than three months old and could be in the form of a utility bill, tax bill or bank statement.