HiSAVE Fixed Rate Account up to 2.70% AER
- Earn a fixed interest rate on your savings for the full term.
- Invest a minimum lump sum deposit of £1,000 (with no maximum limit).
- No withdrawals, early closures or additional deposits can be made during the fixed term.
Savings Provider 2011
Page Sharing Links
High fixed interest savings
- Choose a term of 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years or 5 years.
- Select either monthly or annual interest payment.
Renewing your Fixed Rate Account
- Renew your Fixed Rate Account (also called a Fixed Rate Bond) on maturity by selecting the ‘auto-renewal’ feature at the time of applying.
- We’ll contact you at least 45 days before maturity to discuss your re-investment options.
- If no renewal instruction is received from you before maturity, we’ll transfer your savings to a HiSAVE Savings Account on maturity. If you don’t already hold one, we will open one for you.
Existing HiSAVE Fixed Rate Account holders
- Earn a Loyalty Bonus of 0.10% on renewal
- Enjoy our Interest Rate Guarantee on renewal. If you request for renewal of your HiSAVE Fixed Rate Account at least 2 to 45 days before maturity, you will get the benefit of the higher interest rate even if rates go up or down during this period.
Key product information for the HiSAVE Fixed Rate Account
|About us||ICICI Bank UK PLC has its registered office at One Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (Registration Number: 223268). It is subject to the laws of England and Wales. It is registered in England and Wales as a public limited company (Registration Number 04663024).|
|Account name||HiSAVE Fixed Rate Accounts: 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 5 years terms.|
ICICI BANK UK PLC – We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (Registration Number: 223268).
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a bank is unable to meet its financial obligations. Most depositors - including most individuals and small businesses - are covered by the scheme.
In respect of deposits, an eligible depositor is entitled to claim up to £85,000. For joint accounts each account holder is treated as having a claim in respect of their share, so for a joint account held by two eligible depositors, the maximum amount that could be claimed would be £85,000 each (making a total of £170,000). The £85,000 limit relates to the combined amount in all the eligible depositor's accounts with the bank, including their share of any joint account, and not to each separate account.
For further information about the compensation provided by the FSCS (including the amounts covered and eligibility to claim) please ask at your local branch, refer to the FSCS website www.FSCS.org.uk or call the FSCS on 0800 678 1100 or 020 7741 4100. Please note only compensation related queries should be directed to the FSCS.
|Interest rates||View our annual interest rates
View our monthly interest rates
|How is interest calculated?||Interest is calculated on a daily basis on the total balance in your account at the relevant gross rate.|
|How is interest paid?||
After your HiSAVE Fixed Rate Account matures, interest will be paid to your HiSAVE Savings account. In case you don’t have a HiSAVE Savings account, we will open one for you.
Interest can be paid monthly (on the last day of each month: if the last day is not a working day, we will pay the interest on the next working day) or annually (on the anniversary of account opening). Please note annual interest is replaced with interest at maturity for terms of one year or less.
|Tax on interest||Interest is paid net (i.e. taxed) unless you register for gross interest.|
|Our interest rate guarantee for existing customers||On renewal of your HiSAVE Fixed Rate Account, you will get the benefit of the higher interest rate even if the rates go up or down during the period of 45 calendar days to 2 working days before maturity.|
|Loyalty Bonus for existing customers||
Earn a Loyalty Bonus interest rate of 0.10%.
Applicable to all HiSAVE Fixed Rate Accounts renewed in the period between 45 to 2 days prior to maturity
|Withdrawals||No withdrawals can be made during the fixed term.|
New customers: please apply online. It'll take around 10 minutes.
Management: you manage your accounts online.
|Term||% Gross||% AER||% Net||Tax Free|
Earn a Loyalty Bonus interest rate of 0.10%. Click here for details
Indian Rupee Prepaid Card
Get Indian Rupees to spend the moment you touch down in India. You can even apply by post.
Calculate your interest
Enter the amount you want to save, choose your saving term and see how much interest you could earn.