Regular Savings Plan
Why set up a Regular Savings Plan?
Every penny you save earns a consistently high interest rate so you’ll quickly see the benefits of setting up a Regular Savings Plan with your HiSAVE savings account.
Take a look at the chart below. It shows how a starting balance of £500, combined with a regular saving of £200 per month for 12 months, quickly adds up to nearly £3000 in your HiSAVE Savings Account after the first year.
It’s easy to start saving regularly
Setting up your Regular Savings Plan with our HiSAVE Savings Account is really easy:
- Decide how much you want to save and how often – from daily to monthly
- Set up a Regular Savings Plan with your nominated current account
The amount you decide to save will be transferred from your nominated linked account to your HiSAVE Savings Account.
How to set up a Regular Savings Plan
Ask your nominated current account bank to setup standing instruction to Hisave savings account by providing details of Hisave savings account number and sort code (30-00-81).
If you don’t have a HiSAVE Savings Account
- Apply for a HiSAVE Savings Account
- Your account is open, simply follow the three-step process for account holders to get your savings growing
- We’re here 24/7 on 0344 412 4444 (Calls to this number use free plan minutes if available, otherwise they cost the same as 01/02 prefix calls).