How to Transfer Money
Money transfer to India
Step 1 – log into your HiSAVE Remittance account and select 'Transfer Money' under 'Fund Transfer To India'
Step 2 – to send money to a new beneficiary:
- Click on ‘Register a new beneficiary’ and enter the beneficiary details
- If you have a mobile number registered with us, a Unique Reference Number (URN) will be sent as text to you within 5 minutes. Submit this URN on the ‘Confirm Beneficiary’ page within 72 hours of receipt
- If you do not have a mobile number registered with us, call us 24/7 on 0344 412 4444 (Calls to this number use free plan minutes if available, otherwise they cost the same as 01/02 prefix calls) and we’ll verify the beneficiary details with you over the phone
- The beneficiary will be registered within 1 business day
Step 3 – to send money to a pre-registered beneficiary:
- Click on ‘Transfer Money’ and enter the details of your transfer request
- Click on ‘Confirm’ after checking the details
- Money transfers to beneficiaries having ICICI Bank accounts in India will be processed instantly; transfers to any other bank account held by beneficiaries in India will be processed within 24 hours.
- You can transfer up to £10,000 per day in total to any bank account in India (i.e. accounts with ICICI Bank Limited or any other bank that uses the Indian electronic clearing system). This aggregate amount may be transferred in multiple transactions.
Payment to your linked current account
Step 1 – log into your HiSAVE Remittance account and select 'Transfer Money tab'
Step 2 – Submit details of your transaction and click 'Confirm'
- Payments into your linked current account will be processed within one business day.
- You can withdraw up to £20,000 per day to your linked current account.