ICICI Bank UK’s Money Transfer Services
No new applicants can apply for this Account.
Follow the steps mentioned below if you are remitting funds to India.
Step 1 – Log into your HiSAVE Remittance account and select 'Transfer Money' under 'Fund Transfer to India'
Step 2 – If you want to send money to a new beneficiary:
- Click on ‘Register a new beneficiary’ and enter the beneficiary details
- If you have a mobile number registered with us, a Unique Reference Number (URN) will be sent in a message. Submit this URN on the ‘Confirm Beneficiary’ page within 72 hours of adding a beneficiary
- If you do not have a mobile number registered with us, call us anytime on 0344 412 4444 and we will verify the beneficiary details over the phone
- The beneficiary will be registered instantly however few cases may take upto 1 business day
Step 3 – If you want to send money to a pre-registered beneficiary:
- Click on ‘Transfer Money’ and enter the details of your transfer request
- Click on ‘Confirm’ after checking the details
- Instant transfer to any bank in India. Few of the Non ICICI bank transfers may take up to 1 business day.
Please note: You can transfer up to £25,000 per day in total to any bank account in India. This aggregate amount may be transferred in multiple transactions. GBP 1 applicable on each money transfer.
Click here if you want to transfer money now.
For payment linked to your current account, log into your HiSAVE Remittance account and select 'Transfer Money tab'. Submit the details of your transaction and click 'Confirm'
- Payments into your linked current account will be processed within one business day.
- You can withdraw up to £20,000 per day to your linked current account.