Remit Money to India
HiSAVE Remittance Account
- Online savings account designed for money transfers to India
- Instant money transfers to any ICICI Bank Account in India and transfers to other Banks within 24 hours
- Earn interest on the balance maintained in your account
This Product is no longer available to apply.
Our HiSAVE Remittance Account is a dual-benefit online account which makes remitting money to India easier and lets you earn interest on the balance maintained.
- Monthly interest on account balance
- No minimum balance required
- Access to money transfer service 24/7, including weekends and bank holidays
- Confirmed exchange rate 24/7
- Instant money transfers to ICICI Bank Ltd. accounts in India
- Transfer within 24 hours to 130,000 bank branches in India
- Service assurance on all remittances to India
- Withdrawals and deposits can only be made via your linked current account
- No chequebook or debit card
We´ll transfer your money:
- Instantly to ICICI Bank India
- In 24 hours to any other bank in India
If we fail to meet this assurance, we´ll pay you 5 pence for every £10 transferred by way of credit into your account. We´ll pay a minimum of £1 and maximum of £50.
Beneficiary text alerts
We can send your beneficiary a text alert when we remit your money to India. This will keep them informed of the payments you have sent. Text alerts to India are charged at 50 pence per text.
A standing instruction is an order you give us to send money to India at regular intervals. You only need to place your money transfer request once and we will do the rest for you. You can instruct us to transfer money every seven days, 15 days, monthly, every two months, quarterly or every six months. Log into your HiSAVE Remittance Account, click on 'Fund Transfer to India' and go to the 'Manage Standing Instructions' tab.
Future dated transfers
You can instruct us in advance to remit money to any account in India on a particular date. Transfers will be completed at the exchange rate applicable at the time of transfer. Log into your HiSAVE Remittance Account, click on ´Fund Transfer to India´ and go to the 'Transfer Money' tab.
Get more Rupees for your Pounds. Tell us the minimum rate at which you wish to remit money to India and we will ensure your money is sent only at that exchange rate or at a higher rate. Log into your HiSAVE Remittance Account, click on 'Fund Transfer to India' and choose 'Rate Block' tab.
Transfer instructions in GBP or INR
Choose the currency of your money transfer request - in Pounds (GBP) or Indian Rupees (INR). A GBP instruction will tell us the exact amount to debit from your HiSAVE Remittance Account and the corresponding INR to be transferred. An INR instruction will tell us the exact amount of Indian Rupees to be credited to your beneficiary. For instructions in INR, the amount debited from your HiSAVE Remittance Account will be determined by the INR-GBP rate on the date of transfer, up to five decimal places.