|Monthly Interest Rates||AER||Gross|
|SuperSaver Savings Account||0.50%||0.50%|
- Interest Rates›
- How to Apply›
- Regular transfers›
- Withdrawing money›
- About Us›
ICICI Bank UK’s SuperSaver Monthly Interest Savings Account
Now easily deposit and withdraw funds whenever you like, through your SuperSaver Savings Account that is linked to your ICICI Bank UK HomeVantage Current Account Use our online and phone banking services to transfer funds from your linked current account into your SuperSaver Savings Account. You can also set up automatic monthly transfers (see our Terms and Conditions)
- Get monthly interest on your savings and no minimum balance required
- Individual and joint account services
- Unlimited withdrawals with no penalties and Facility to setup regular monthly transfers
- Online and phone banking
Please Note: Holding a HomeVantage Current Account is an important prerequisite to opening a SuperSaver Monthly Interest Savings Account.
SuperSaver Savings Account Rates effective from 10 March , 2021 for all customers
Click here for interest rate history
AER– AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
Gross - Gross is the rate of interest before the deduction of the tax applicable to interest on savings account.
Kindly Note - Interest is calculated on daily basis. The standard variable interest is accrued daily and credited to the account monthly.
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1000 deposit?
For £1000 invested for 12 months at interest rate of 0.50% (AER), you'll earn approximately £5.00 interest (gross). This is applicable when amount is invested for complete year and the interest is not withdrawn from the account.
Can ICICI Bank UK PLC change the interest rate?
ICICI Bank UK PLC has the right to change the rate of interest.
- ICICI Bank UK PLC will keep you informed about changes in the interest rates on your Account/s by sending you a personal notice within 30 days of the change.
- If ICICI Bank UK PLC reduces the interest rate to your disadvantage, you will be given 30 days prior notice and if you wish, we will close your Account or help you switch your Account to a Bank of your choice.
- Read the T&C for complete information.
You are eligible for a SuperSaver Monthly Interest Savings Account if you are:
- 18 years or above
- Hold a HomeVantage Current Account with ICICI Bank UK
- Possess satisfactory identity and address verification
How to Apply?
- To Apply Online: Visit www.icicibank.co.uk and log on to internet banking. Go to Message > Create Message and place a request to open a SuperSaver Savings Account.
- Visit any one of ICICI Bank UK branches
- Call our Customer Service Centre on 0344 412 4444 (Calls to this number use free plan minutes if available, otherwise they cost the same as 01/02 prefix calls).
- We will inform you when we receive your application and if your application has been approved.
If you are applying through a branch, you need to submit:
- Valid proof of identity:
This could any document issued by a public authority containing your photograph, name, date of birth, nationality and signature
- Valid proof of address;
This can be issued by any recognised authority, bank or utility company
Click here to download Application Form. Our document guide provides more information.
Please Note: Holding a HomeVantage Current Account is an important prerequisite to opening a SuperSaver Monthly Interest Savings Account. If your account was opened over two years ago, a mandatory electronic identity check is necessary. If we cannot identify you electronically, you will be requested to visit one of our UK branches.
How do I set up regular transfers?
To set up regular transfers to your SuperSaver Savings Account you have to hold an operational HomeVantage Current Account. To set up standing instructions on your Current Account, please access your account online or enquire with our branch staff
Withdrawing your money
- Withdrawals can only be made to the linked ICICI Bank UK Current Account
- Withdrawals can be requested online and through a branch
- No restrictions on the number of withdrawals made
- No notice period required for withdrawals
- No penalty on withdrawals
There are no standard charges on SuperSaver Savings Account offered by ICICI Bank UK PLC. However there are charges levied for certain services/facilities provided for day to day running of your account. We recommend that you go through the Rates and Charges Schedule in our website http://www.icicibank.co.uk before making a choice.
ICICI Bank UK PLC has its registered office at One Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (Registration Number: 223268). It is subject to the laws of England and Wales. It is registered in England and Wales as a public limited company (Registration Number 04663024).
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a Bank is unable to meet its financial obligations. Most depositors – including most individuals and businesses – are covered by the scheme.
In respect of deposits, from 30 January 2017, an eligible depositor is entitled to claim up to £85,000. For joint accounts each account holder is treated as having a claim in respect of their share so, for a joint account held by two eligible depositors, the maximum amount that could be claimed would be £85,000 each (making a total of £170,000). The £85,000 limit relates to the combined amount in all the eligible depositor’s accounts with us including their share of any joint account, and not to each separate account.
For further information about the compensation provided by the FSCS (including the amounts covered and eligibility to claim) please ask at your local branch, refer to the FSCS website www.fscs.org.uk or call the FSCS on 0800 678 1100 or 020 7741 4100. Please note only compensation related queries should be directed to the FSCS.