Online Banking - ICICI Bank UK
Same Business day payment facility to transfer funds to UK account (Cut off timings)
We would like to inform you that, we have changed cut off timings for Same business day payment using internet banking from 1300hrs to 1700hrs. You can only transfer to your registered payee using this facility.
Please note: We are in the process of updating our Terms and Conditions to reflect the cut off time changes accordingly.
View your UK and NR Account information together
You can now view the details of your NRI Accounts held with ICICI Bank Ltd, India from your ICICI Bank UK PLC logged in section.This will make tracking your finances between the UK and India more convenient. Click here to know more.
- Only use websites that begin with HTTPS in the address bar of your browser while shopping or accessing your bank accounts online.
- When accessing your online Accounts, always ensure that you go through our secure website www.icicibank.co.uk. Do not click on links to this address, instead type it into your internet browser directly.
- Always log out of your secure online Account before leaving your computer. Do not disclose your PIN, password or other security details to anyone under any circumstances. We will never request these details from you.
- Ensure that the contact details we hold, such as your telephone number, email and address are kept up to date.
- If you believe you have been a victim of identity theft you can visit www.identitytheft.org.uk for advice www.ActionFraud.org.uk to report the fraud, and you should contact the Bank so we can help to ensure the ongoing security of your Account.
The security of your Bank Account is of paramount importance to us.
The Bank endeavours to ensure that the security of your Account is maintained. However there are some measures which you can follow to further protect yourself.