Home Loans in India with ICICI Bank Limited (ICICI Bank India)
Interested in availing Home Loans for your dream home in India?
- Convenient Home Loans in India for NRI/OCI without travelling to India.
- Products Available: Home Loan, Land Loan, Construction Loan, Land + Construction Loan, Office Premises Loan, Loan Against Property, Home Improvement Loan, Top Up Loan, Balance Transfer of existing Loans in India.
- Dedicated Support Desk in United Kingdom.
To Know More
- Who offers Home Loan for property in India?
All India Home Loan Products and services are offered by ICICI Bank Ltd, India.
- Who can avail Home Loans in India?
Non-Resident Indian (NRI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Resident Indian (RI) can avail Home Loans in India subject to applicable Terms & Condition Specified by ICICI Bank Ltd., India
- Are Home Loan in India regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority?
Home Loan products and services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Hence, rules made under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply.
- Are Home Loans in India protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), does not apply
- Who regulates NR Home Loan Products?
All Indian Home Loan Products & services are subject to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) rules/regulations and/or other applicable laws in India.
- What is the role of ICICI Bank UK PLC in providing Home Loans in India?
ICICI Bank UK PLC is merely facilitating the customer documentation to initiate relationship with ICICI Bank Ltd, India offering such product or service. ICICI Bank UK PLC doesn’t process, sanction or disburse any Home Loan. The decision pursuant to any Home Loan application is with ICICI Bank Ltd, India
- What Should I do if I have a complaint?
Please note : ICICI Bank UK PLC is only responsible for resolving complaints prior to Loan application submitted and ICICI Bank Ltd, India is responsible for resolving post Application Submission Complaints.
If you wish to register a Pre-Sale complaint, please contact us at:
ICICI Bank UK PLC,
One Thomas More Square,
London E1W 1YN
You can call us on 0344 412 4444 (Calls to this number use free plan minutes if available, otherwise they cost the same as 01/02 prefix calls).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Post-Sale Complaint:
Phone Banking Support:
These products and services are not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), hence rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000(“FSMA”) for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection offered by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (“FSCS”) will not apply. The products and services mentioned here are offered by ICICI Bank Ltd, India. ICICI Bank Limited is incorporated in India and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) and maintains its corporate office in Mumbai, India. The products and services mentioned are subject to Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) rules/regulations and/or other applicable laws in India.