ICICI Bank UK PLC Mobile Banking App
Managing your finances on the move, with ICICI Bank UK PLC Mobile Banking app.
Now you can enjoy convenient banking on the move anywhere at any time!
The Mobile Banking App features:
- View your account balances, transaction history and account details
- Money transfers to India
- View daily Indian Rupees exchange rates
- UK Branch locator
To start using our Mobile Banking services, you will have to register your mobile number with the bank. You will also need to ensure that the mobile internet data services are enabled on the same mobile device.
Please note: Your mobile phone service provider may charge you for accessing mobile internet data services and we recommend you check with them before using our Mobile Banking App.
Not registered for Mobile Banking? Register Now via our
Call centre 0344 412 4444 (Calls to this number use free plan minutes if available, otherwise they cost the same as 01/02 prefix calls).
Visit one of our UK branches.
Follow these 3 simple steps to start using our Mobile Banking App
ICICI Bank Mobile Banking works on iPhone and Android devices.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile UK App for free today
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google play is a trademark of Google Inc.
After downloading the app, you can activate the mobile banking service by following 4 easy steps:
- Login to Mobile Banking App using the existing Internet Banking User ID and password;
- You will receive the activation code on your registered mobile number;
- Enter the activation code in your Mobile Banking App
- Select your personal 6-digit M-PIN and you are all set to use the ICICI Bank UK PLC Mobile Banking App.
Protecting your information
We have systems in place to protect your information when using our Mobile Banking Service, however, to help us, there are steps you can also take to protect yourself. For details, please refer to Mobile Banking Service terms and conditions and FAQs on Online Banking Security.