To protect your password from being easily hacked, we have made it compulsory for the password to be alphanumeric.
To set up an alphanumeric password:
- Your password should contain at least one digit and letter (a password we would accept could be 'example1').
- It can contain both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- It cannot have any spaces in it.
- It should be at least 8 characters long, but not more than 20 characters long.
- It should contain at least four different characters ( we would not accept a password like 'aaa111').
- It cannot be the same as any of your previous 5 passwords.
- We recommend that you use a special character (£,$,*,& etc) in your password.