Cookie Policy

Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies we capture are Essential, Performance, Statistical and Targeting. Click OK to continue else click Manage to change your preferences.

This field is required Only alphabetes are allowed
This field is required Only alphabetes are allowed
Please enter valid number
Please enter valid email
Please select product type
Please enter valid pincode

Thank you for your request.

Your reference number is CRM

Our executive will contact you shortly


General Enquiry

In case of bereavement, what you need to do?

If a customer of ICICI Bank UK PLC passes away and you are related or a representative, you will need to send us a letter along with the original death certificate/ coroner’s certificate as soon as possible. Please don’t send photocopies as we need to see the original document.

Please send the documents to:
Claims/Settlement Team.
One Thomas More Square,

What we will do:

Upon receipt of your letter of notification and the original death certificate/coroner’s certificate we will take the necessary action to block the account and advise you the necessary steps/documents for closing the account. Within a week of receiving the original death certificate, we will reply to you in writing, giving you the information you need and returning the original death certificate/coroner’s certificate to you.

If one of the account holders of a joint account has passed away, we will convert the account into a single account immediately after receiving the death certificate.

For more information:

If you are unsure as to what to do or what your role may be, we recommend you read the advice provided here: and refer to the Citizens Advice Bureau.

If the estate is over £5,000.00:
While the documents required will vary in different situations, if the estate is over £5,000.00 we will need to see the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.


Scroll to Top